“A dental blog? We want one, but it takes too much time!”
NOT ANYMORE. Introducing ReadOurNews!™ — the new standard in effortless dental content for your patients and prospects. Here’s what you get…
- A Dental Blog page on your website with the best fresh curated content!
- Custom-designed insert to promote your blog!
- Display latest posts in your patient eNewsletters!
- Research-less content for your Social Media pages!
Effortless dental content curation for dental practice growth.
“How do I find and share great dental content (without all the work)?
If you’re a general or cosmetic dentist who understands the importance of engaging patients with content, but doesn’t have the time to actually do it, try ReadOurNews!™ and reach out effortlessly!
Hear from our dental clients…
“We just renewed our contract with MCS! The e-Newsletter is a beautifully crafted & professional addition to our website and our social media sites.
I highly recommend MCS to manage online Social Media Marketing. They respond quickly and efficiently by phone, and/or happy to make an office visit to discuss or promote our practice.
Unlike many online marketing & SEO firms who are faceless businesses more interested in the “sale” of a promotion package, Cliff Yurman and associates are individuals with integrity & commitment.
We give MCS the highest recommendation. We trust his judgment and are very proud to display his work in association with our practice.”
What is ReadOurNews!™?
Our dental content curation service is a great way for cosmetic and general dental practices to deliver attention-grabbing, quality content to their website, social media pages and eNewsletters with little or no effort.
“What do we get with a subscription?”
- You tried maintaining a blog on your website, but you gave up. So, now, there’s only one entry — from 2014.
- Patients don’t see your brand, hear from you.
- Absence on social media and no newsletters since forever: “Are they still in business?”
- Other dentists in the area look way better.
- Your website looks up-to-date with fresh content posted regularly!
- Patients see your brand, hear from you more often!
- Your social media pages are packed with shareable content!
- You’re the envy of your peers!
If you like to send eNewsletters to your patients, we’ve got you covered.
The hardest part of sending an eNewsletter is gathering interesting content. Not anymore!
- We load your curated blog posts into a formatted widget each month!
- Simply copy and paste the widget into your preferred email program!
- Our widget works on any PCM (Lighthouse, Solution Reach, etc.), email program (Constant Contact, etc.) or let us do it for you! (upgrade to ReadOurNews! PRO).
eNewsletters have the highest Effectiveness Score of any promotional medium!
(Source: Content Marketing Institute/Marketing Profs Study)
Eye-Catching Blog Promo!
This optional insert lets visitors know you’ve got an up-to-date dental blog on your site!
- We’ll design one just for you!
- Customized messaging!
- Button links to your blog for more time on your site!
An array of benefits boosts the quality of your posts, effortlessly!
- Each article from your ReadOurNews!™ blog posted to Facebook and Twitter!
- Save hours creating and posting content!
- No re-posting or sharing outside content! The content you post comes from your own blog, not “somewhere else”!
- Optional Facebook Ad Boosts ensure targeted reach to geographic area, your followers and their friends!
TACTIC No. 4 : DENTAL NEWS WIDGETS!
Cool dental news feed displays your blog’s latest dental headlines right on your own website!
Our dental news widgets come in a variety of sizes and styles. Dental news widget links directly to your dedicated blog site – updates automatically.
- Eye-catching, customizable designs
- Compact versions fit nicely on your website’s sidebar, or on a full page!
- One simple code snippet installs in minutes.
- Free installation, or ask your webmaster or designer – hassle free!
Hear from our dental clients…
“I have been working with Media Consulting for quite a few years now. Cliff and his company have been the best web developers and SEO for my practice.
I have used 3 other web professionals with poor to average results. Cliff has been willing to try new and unique Internet marketing and branding strategies. He has also guided my practice in other platforms such as webinars, podcasts, and youtube channels.
My practice has tried almost every marketing/advertising avenue there is. What has worked best in my area (greater Chicago and suburbs) to attract patients is our website, SEO, and Newsletter created by Cliff and Media Consulting.”
Dental Marketing FAQ
Why is patient communications so important?
COVID-19 closed dental offices, preventing patients from visiting. Even as offices reopened, most patients have been out of touch for an extended period.
Frequent patient communications – providing useful, quality content – helps keep patients focused on your practice, creating a feeling of inclusion. The small investment in communications can pay off handsomely in greater patient loyalty and referrals!
We still do not know if another pandemic spike will occur – engaging with patients now is a great precaution.
If our practice chooses ReadOurNews!, does this mean, we don't have to do anything else on social media?
Dental practices post pictures of their offices, patients and private lives – but often, there is just not enough time to do it frequently enough.
ReadOurNews! is the “marketing backstop” practices need to ensure that there is enough content flow to have a strong and relevant digital presence.
Why do most dentists choose the Whole Enchilada plan?
Dental practices know that websites, social media and emails are valuable tools that work together synergistically to engage with patients.
What is more, different people behave differently – some respond to emails and rarely use social media – others, the opposite.
Distributing content through a website, emails and social media posts – all three – make for the most effective and profitable marketing program for dentists.
Hear from our dental clients…
“When MCS sends our newsletter out to patients, all I know is that we receive comments within a short period of time that say “great newsletter” or we get nice reviews through their system.
Cliff and his company are passionate about our practice and our specialities. Highly recommended.”
You can’t afford to be silent.
SIMPLE FACT: The more you reach out to patients, the more they’ll return and refer.
Yes, you have a loyal patient base, but not every patient remembers and refers you. You need to be on their radar, or they may wander.
That’s why engagement tactics, such as Blogging, Social Media and eNewsletters, are not just a “nice-to-have”, they’re essential for staying competitive.
“We really have no time for this.”
You’re not alone! Health care practices, large and small, rarely have the time to be blog, email and post interesting content.
That’s why we developed ReadOurNews!™ – for savvy practices that understand the crucial importance of patient engagement but cannot fit the work into their busy schedule.
Once in place, our system is absolutely effortless. Guaranteed!