“Trying to engage online with patients and prospects takes too much time!”
NOT ANYMORE! Choose the ReadOurNews!™ PRO upgrade and go “effortless”! Here’s what you get with our premium dental patient promotion package…
- Custom-designed, dedicated blog site with professionally written content!
- Monthly eNewsletters sent to your patients for you!
- Engaging content posted to your Social Media pages!
- Promotional slider for your website’s front page or sidebar!
Best of all, our dental marketing services are reliable and hands-free — we do all the work!
Effortless promotion for dental practice growth.
“How do I engage with patients and prospects (without all the work)?
If you’re reading this, you already know — sharing relevant content with patients and prospects drives awareness and loyalty.
ReadOurNews!™ PRO upgrade does this cost-effectively and, best of all, with no extra work for you or your staff!
Hear from our dental clients…
“We just renewed our contract with MCS! The e-Newsletter is a beautifully crafted & professional addition to our website and our social media sites.
I highly recommend MCS to manage online Social Media Marketing. They respond quickly and efficiently by phone, and/or happy to make an office visit to discuss or promote our practice.
Unlike many online marketing & SEO firms who are faceless businesses more interested in the “sale” of a promotion package, Cliff Yurman and associates are individuals with integrity & commitment.
We give MCS the highest recommendation. We trust his judgment and are very proud to display his work in association with our practice.”
- Besides appointment reminders, patients hear nothing from you.
- Absence on social media: “Are they still in business?”
- Stale practice website: “How old is this thing?”
- Competitors pick away at your patient base.
- Patients see your brand and hear from you on a regular basis!
- Your Social Media pages are packed with shareable content!
- Your website looks up-to-date with fresh content posted automatically!
- Wow … more appointments!
How It Works: 4 supercharged tactics to reach and acquire patients!
Dedicated Blog Site!
PRO Tactic No. 1: Your Own Practice Blog!
Content is King (or Queen … or …)
The main point is, give people informative, entertaining content, and they’ll say “Thank You!” — with more visits and more referrals. ReadOurNews!™ has the features you need for effective blogging without the effort…
- Fresh high-quality content each and every month! Dental health news and tips, dental humor, videos – more!
- Premium licensed photography. video and illustrations!
- Customized! Your logo, info, color palette and more!
- Eye-catching news ticker for your website!
- Displays your office hours and if you are open or closed!
- Promotional video FREE with Whole Enchilada plan!
Enticing content on relevant dental topics like these…
PRO Tactic No. 2: eNEWSLETTERS!
eNewsletters are now the standard for effective Patient Engagement!
We send an attractive eNewsletter to your patients each month — the best way to keep on their radar and forge the closest relationships!
- Get your practice name in front of patients more frequently!
- Send through your own PCM (Lighthouse, Solutionreach, etc.), email program (Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.) or let us do it for you.
- Tell your audience about special promotions or practice news. We’ll include it in your email – no additional cost!
- We do all the heavy lifting – no work required! (Edit your personal greeting — just contact us!)
eNewsletters have the highest Effectiveness Score of any promotional medium!
(Source: Content Marketing Institute/Marketing Profs Study)
PRO Tactic No. 3 : SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
An array of benefits boosts the quality of your posts, effortlessly!
- Each article from your ReadOurNews!™ blog posted to Facebook and Twitter!
- Save hours creating and posting content!
- No re-posting or sharing outside content! The content you post comes from your own blog, not “somewhere else”!
- Optional Facebook Ad Boosts ensure targeted reach to geographic area, your followers and their friends!
TACTIC No. 4 : DENTAL NEWS WIDGETS!
Cool dental news feed displays your blog’s latest dental headlines right on your own website!
Our dental news widgets links directly to your dedicated blog site — updates automatically.
- Eye-catching, customizable designs
- Compact versions fit nicely on your website’s sidebar, or just about anywhere!
- One simple code snippet installs in minutes.
- Free installation, or ask your webmaster or designer – hassle free!
Hear from our dental clients…
“I have been working with Media Consulting for quite a few years now. Cliff and his company have been the best web developers and SEO for my practice.
I have used 3 other web professionals with poor to average results. Cliff has been willing to try new and unique Internet marketing and branding strategies. He has also guided my practice in other platforms such as webinars, podcasts, and youtube channels.
My practice has tried almost every marketing/advertising avenue there is. What has worked best in my area (greater Chicago and suburbs) to attract patients is our website, SEO, and Newsletter created by Cliff and Media Consulting.”
Dental Marketing FAQ
Why is patient communications so important?
COVID-19 closed dental offices, preventing patients from visiting. Even as offices reopened, most patients have been out of touch for an extended period.
Frequent patient communications – providing useful, quality content – helps keep patients focused on your practice, creating a feeling of inclusion. The small investment in communications can pay off handsomely in greater patient loyalty and referrals!
We still do not know if another pandemic spike will occur – engaging with patients now is a great precaution.
If our practice chooses ReadOurNews!™, does this mean, we don't have to do anything else on social media?
Dental practices post pictures of their offices, patients and private lives – but often, there is just not enough time to do it fequently enough.
ReadOurNews!™ is the “marketing backstop” dental practices need to ensure that there is enough content flow to have a strong and relevant digital presence.
Why do most dentists choose the Whole Enchilada plan?
Dental practices know that websites, social media and emails are valuable tools that work together synergistically to engage with patients.
What is more, different people behave differently – some respond to emails and rarely use social media – others, the opposite.
Distributing content through a website, emails and social media posts – all three – make for the most effective and profitable marketing program for dentists.
Hear from our dental clients…
“When MCS sends our newsletter out to patients, all I know is that we receive comments within a short period of time that say “great newsletter” or we get nice reviews through their system.
Cliff and his company are passionate about our practice and our specialities. Highly recommended.”
You can’t afford to be silent.
SIMPLE FACT: The more you reach out to patients, the more they’ll return and refer.
Yes, you have a loyal patient base, but not every patient remembers and refers you. You need to be on their radar, or they may wander.
That’s why engagement tactics, such as Blogging, Social Media and eNewsletters, are not just a “nice-to-have”, they’re essential for staying competitive.
“We really have no time for this.”
You’re not alone! Health care practices, large and small, rarely have the time to be blog, email and post interesting content.
That is why we worked with dentists to develop ReadOurNews!™ — for savvy practices that understand the crucial importance of patient engagement but cannot fit the work into their busy schedule.
Once in place, our system is absolutely effortless. Guaranteed!