Are your patient communications…
ReadOurNews!™ is the new standard in effortless patient and prospect promotion for dental practices. We maintain your dental blog — send patient newsletters — post to social media — generate reviews. Best of all, our service is hands-free — so you can build your practice and still stay on schedule!
Effortless promotion for dental practice growth.
“How do I engage with patients and prospects (without all the work)?
Any web expert will tell you: Providing great content to your patients and prospects drives awareness and patient retention. ReadOurNews!™ does this cost-effectively and best of all, with no extra work for you or your staff!
Hear from our dental clients…
“We just renewed our contract with MCS! The e-Newsletter is a beautifully crafted & professional addition to our website and our social media sites.
I highly recommend MCS to manage online Social Media Marketing. They respond quickly and efficiently by phone, and/or happy to make an office visit to discuss or promote our practice. Unlike many online marketing & SEO firms who are faceless businesses more interested in the “sale” of a promotion package, Cliff Yurman and associates are individuals with integrity & commitment.
We give MCS the highest recommendation. We trust his judgment and are very proud to display his work in association with our practice.”
Request a Demo Today!
Complete this form and we will contact you, or call (347) 349-5301.
- Besides appointment reminders, patients hear nothing from you.
- Absence on social media: “Are they still in business?”
- Stale practice website: “How old is this thing?”
- Competitors pick away at your patient base.
- Patients see your brand, hear from you on a regular basis!
- Your social media pages are packed with shareable content!
- Your website looks up-to-date with fresh content posted automatically!
- Wow! More appointments!
How It Works: 4 powerful tactics to reach and acquire patients!
TACTIC No. 1: eNEWSLETTERS!
eNewsletters are now the standard for effective Patient Engagement!
- Get your practice name in front of patients more frequently!
- Attractive eNewsletter sent to your patients each month!
- Send through your own PCM (Lighthouse, etc.), email program (Constant Contact, etc.) or let us do it for you.
- Tell us about special promotions or practice news, and we’ll include it in your email – no additional cost!
- We do all the heavy lifting – no work required!
eNewsletters have the highest Effectiveness Score of any promotional medium!
(Source: Content Marketing Institute/Marketing Profs Study, 2016)
TACTIC No. 2: Your Own Practice Blog!
As Bill Gates once said, “Content is King.”
Give people informative, entertaining content, and they’ll say “Thank You!” – with MORE visits and referrals. ReadOurNews!™ has the features you need for effective blogging without any effort…
- Fresh high-quality content each and every month! Dental health news and tips, dental humor, videos – more!
- Premium licensed photography. video and illustrations!
- Customized! Your logo, info, color palette and more!
- Eye-catching news ticker for your website!
- Displays your office hours and if you are open or closed!
- Free promotional video with Whole Enchilada plan!
Enticing content on great health topics like these…
An array of benefits boosts the quality of your posts, effortlessly!
- Each article from your ReadOurNews!™ blog posted to Facebook and Twitter!
- Save hours creating and posting content!
- No re-posting or sharing outside content! The content you post comes from your own blog, not “somewhere else”!
- Optional Facebook Ad Boosts ensure targeted reach to geographic area, your followers and their friends!
TACTIC No. 4 : DENTAL NEWS WIDGETS!
Cool dental news feed displays your blog’s latest dental headlines right on your own website!
Our dental news widgets come in a variety of sizes and styles. Dental news widget links directly to your dedicated blog site – updates automatically.
- Eye-catching, customizable designs
- Compact versions fit nicely on your website’s sidebar, or on a full page!
- One simple code snippet installs in minutes.
- Free installation, or ask your webmaster or designer – hassle free!
Hear from our dental clients…
“I have been working with Media Consulting for quite a few years now. Cliff and his company have been the best web developers and SEO for my practice.
I have used 3 other web professionals with poor to average results. Cliff has been willing to try new and unique Internet marketing and branding strategies. He has also guided my practice in other platforms such as webinars, podcasts, and youtube channels.
My practice has tried almost every marketing/advertising avenue there is. What has worked best in my area (greater Chicago and suburbs) to attract patients is our website, SEO, and Newsletter created by Cliff and Media Consulting.”
Why is patient communications so important?
COVID-19 closed dental offices, preventing patients from visiting. Even as offices reopened, most patients have been out of touch for an extended period.
Frequent patient communications – providing useful, quality content – helps keep patients focused on your practice, creating a feeling of inclusion. The small investment in communications can pay off handsomely in greater patient loyalty and referrals!
We still do not know if another pandemic spike will occur – engaging with patients now is a great precaution.
If our practice chooses ReadOurNews!, does this mean, we don't have to do anything else on social media?
Dental practices post pictures of their offices, patients and private lives – but often, there is just not enough time to do it fequently enough.
ReadOurNews! is the “marketing backstop” practices need to ensure that there is enough content flow to have a strong and relevant digital presence.
Why do most dentists choose the Whole Enchilada plan?
Dental practices know that websites, social media and emails are valuable tools that work together synergistically to engage with patients.
What is more, different people behave differently – some respond to emails and rarely use social media – others, the opposite.
Distributing content through a website, emails and social media posts – all three – make for the most effective and profitable marketing program for dentists.
Hear from our dental clients…
“When MCS sends our newsletter out to patients, all I know is that we receive comments within a short period of time that say “great newsletter” or we get nice reviews through their system.
Cliff and his company are passionate about our practice and our specialities. Highly recommended.”