Get great dental patient reviews — effortlessly!
“How do I get great online reviews from my dental patients (without all the awkwardness)?”
- Patients are invited to take a brief survey (usually just 2-questions) in which they are asked to write a comment about your practice.
- Surveys are filtered, and the favorable comments/reviews are posted to your website and Social Media pages!
- Patients who rated you highly can also be directed to popular review sites for an even bigger boost!
- New! Video testimonial tool brings your reputation to life!
- Get all this and more when you upgrade to ReadOurNews!™ PRO!
Hear from our dental clients...
"The blog is a beautifully crafted & professional addition to our website.
I highly recommend ReadOurNews! They respond quickly and efficiently.
Unlike many online marketing & SEO firms who are faceless businesses more interested in the “sale” of a promotion package, Cliff Yurman and associates are individuals with integrity and commitment.
We give Read Our News the highest recommendation. We trust their judgment and are very proud to display their work in association with our practice."
“What do we get with the Reputation Management System?”
- You tell your staff to ask patients for a review, or you ask them yourself — how awkward.
- You don’t have a steady supply of reviews from your favorite patients.
- You worry about receiving bad reviews.
- You ignore the problem and let it go on.
- Reviews are pouring in, displayed in a customized frame, all over your website!
- Bad reviews are filtered out — phew!
- Every time someone gives you a great review, it shows up on your Social Media pages — magic!
- When someone gives you a great review, you can request a video testimonial – it shows up on your website – voila!
- You’re the envy of your peers — once again…
Review System Gallery
DID YOU KNOW?
A survey of over 1,500 people revealed that over 65% decided on a particular doctor based on the ratings shown on websites!
(Source: Journal of Internet Medical Research)
Hear from our dental clients…
“I have been working with Media Consulting for quite a few years now. Cliff and his company have been the best web developers and SEO for my practice.
I have used 3 other web professionals with poor to average results. Cliff has been willing to try new and unique Internet marketing and branding strategies. He has also guided my practice in other platforms such as webinars, podcasts, and youtube channels.
My practice has tried almost every marketing/advertising avenue there is. What has worked best in my area (greater Chicago and suburbs) to attract patients is our website, SEO, and Newsletter created by Cliff and Media Consulting.”
Reputation Management FAQ
"Is your free review system 'Lite', and then we have to upgrade?"
Absolutely not! Our Review Acquisition System is a fully-featured, top-of-the-line service that you’ll be hard pressed to find anywhere else. We include it free because it works so well with our eNewsletter module, and we want our clients to maximize their success.
"How does your review system integrate with ReadOurNews?"
You may use the review system by itself, sending out survey requests to recent patients, or include some text in your eNewsletter blast inviting patients to take the survey plus a link to the survey, itself. We then send out the eNewsletter for you as part of the service.
"How do the reviews wind up on our Facebook and Twitter pages?"
Reviews (only the good ones) are posted to Social Media automatically. The frequency and timing of posting is designed to make it look natural.
What is the difference between ReadOurNews!™ and ReadOurNews!™ Pro?
ReadOurNews!™ Pro is the upgrade path from our standard service. With ReadOurNews!™ Pro, your get a dedicated customized blogsite — and instead of links to external websites, you get our proprietary dental content. With ReadOurNews!™ Pro, we do all the eNewsletter prep and Social Media posts for you, saving you even more time. For a quick comparison, click here!
Can I upgrade without losing money on the initial subscription?
Absolutely! You can upgrade at any time and we’ll prorate the charge. No worries!
Hear from our dental clients…
“When MCS sends our newsletter out to patients, all I know is that we receive comments within a short period of time that say “great newsletter” or we get nice reviews through their system.
Cliff and his company are passionate about our practice and our specialities. Highly recommended.”